MediaMath, a digital media-buying platform, has had video functionality for some time now. In December 2012, the company acquired video in-game ad platform Tap.Me, which – amongst other things like display and social media inventory – gave the company video advertising capabilities. However, since then, the company has been relatively quiet on the video front. However, that’s set to change, as MediaMath announced today a range of video supply partners for users of its TerminalOne platform, including integrations with LiveRail, BrightRoll, Adap.tv, DoubleClick Ad Exchange and SpotXchange, with StickyAds.tv and others to be announced in the near future.
According to a MediaMath statement, their video offering will include:
- Data management: buyers will be able to use CRM data and the third party data providers available within TerminalOne
- Video-specific targeting & measurement: optimize and target against video-specific goals including exposure, engagement, reach, frequency and more.
- Alignment of digital plans with TV buying methods: express audience measurement in the language of TV and leverage partner data, such as Datalogix DLX TV segments, for targeting
- Goal-based performance optimization: buyers can avail of MediaMath’s proprietary machine learning algorithm to optimize to ‘any measurable goal’.
- Full video ad serving capabilities: advertisers can use the T1 ad server or deploy third party tags, supporting VPAID and VAST.
- Integrated reporting: Access standard T1 reporting, plus transparent video-specific performance data such as quartile-completion metrics and more.
- Private Marketplace deals: gain support for DealID to access premium and private inventory across major exchanges (which MediaMath say is coming soon)
“Programmatic video advertising is poised for tremendous growth over the next few years,” said Greg Williams, Co-Founder and SVP of OPEN Partnerships for MediaMath. “By expanding our video partnerships, we enable our customers to take advantage of the best of the ecosystem to amplify their video advertising performance, while also strengthening their ability to leverage a single, omni-channel platform to communicate with consumers across multiple touch points.”